Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful Thinking

At the conclusion of this Thanksgiving holiday, I am thankful for so many thiings; thankful to wake up each and everyday with the ability to praise God for opening my eyes to my wonderful husband, having a job to drive to, a mother to laugh with, a brother to call and friends and family to pray for, a nation towards progress.

In preparation for the Christmas season, I have continued the tradition that was started by my parents growing up of having my Christmas tree up by Thanksgiving. I figure I might as well enjoy it for the entire sesaon, why do all of that work for just a few days, it only happens once a year. This year my Christmas color palette is blue and green, with a hint of purple and silver. Wondering you may... but trust me it is beautiful. Here are a few things within my color pallette that I hope inspire you. Enjoy and be thankful this holiday season!








Photos found at www.marthastewart.com

No comments: